Monday, October 14, 2013

Follow Up on Wishful Wednesday

I have tons of other things I would love to write but I can't get past my last post about the picture of my Grandparents...which set, is still up in the air.

The thing is I have always felt uneasy about this photo...call it a prompting, call it a feeling, or call it crazy but whatever you call it...it's what I feel.

But with anything that is close to your heart, sometimes you can't see past your "feelings".  This is why I am calling for some more eyeballs to take a look and give me an honest opinion.  I know that the chances you will agree with me are about 50%...lol…But I think I can take it. 

I may be a softie when it comes to my normal life…but when it comes to my family history I have a little bit thicker skin.  I would rather have the work right than my pride petted.

So take a look and let me know what you think…. Shoot me an email, send me a text, comment on facebook or give me a call but please give me a hand.  :) Thank you!

In the meantime, I am trying different avenues to locate any more photo's that might be helpful.  I have contacted the North Park Pioneer Museum located in Walden, CO.  And have asked family members to aid in this search.  I will continue my search by other means.

Marie (Stover) as a young girl abt 1915 or 1916
Marie (Stover) Timbrel


Marie Timbrel

Marie Timbrel

No comments:

Post a Comment