Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wedding Wednesday!

What a perfect day to talk about wedding's....especially because on this day 10 years ago, I married the best man, and future father to my children.  I can't believe that it has been 10 years already! We have had many up's and down's and a some flat stretches along the way but I wouldn't trade one single moment.

He got it up my nose!! So immature!! ;)



 
Sept 2011 She how much we have grown up. lol. 



I look at the photo of us at our wedding reception and I can remember the day perfectly...I can remember the day we got married perfectly too lol our reception was two days after our actual wedding....It was a great day! And I have to be honest, I knew he was going to shove that cake in my face so I tried to give as good as I was getting but his arms are longer. :D I also remember the day we walked temple square in Salt Lake City, UT.  We went up for the day, and Theron wandered around while I spent the morning in the Family History Library (wink, it wasn't enough time) and then we spent the rest of our time there walking the temple grounds.  Which is why I am not all gussied up.  We had such a good time though.  And that tells you what kind of man I married, that he would hang out for a few hours while I searched the archives I needed.  I am lucky indeed!!

1 comment: