Thursday, January 9, 2014

Another year...Just getting better!

Another  year has come and gone, Theron & I are still kicking it! Today, we have been married for 11 years and later this year we will have been together for 14....14 YEARS!! Holy Crow but that makes me feel old. ;)  It's ok because there is no one else that I would want to get old with. 

I am so grateful for every second with my wonderful husband....even the bad ones.  And trust me with two, very opinionated people like us there have been some shaky ones.  But they just make the good ones all the more sweeter.

Next year (2015), my parents celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.  And Theron's are celebrating their 43 this year! What mentor's we have before us!!  I am looking forward to the next 40+ years with my guy!

Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!

The blessings from the plunge I took 11 years ago!
Pretty Orchids my main squeeze brought home today for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment